WhatsApp, the most popular communication app for smartphones, now you can us on your Windows and MAC computers. This article describes how to use WhatsApp on computer.
WhatsApp offers you with different options to use its messaging system on the bigger screen of your Computer. The options are either used WhatsApp Web version as available at web.whatsapp.com or download and install WhatsApp desktop app for Windows or Mac OS.
In each case, you may be essentially mirroring the WhatsApp Account as available on your iPhone or Android Phone on the screen of your laptop. In each case, you may be requiring a Phone with a lively WhatsApp Account to be placed close to your computer or MAC.
The advantage of using WhatsApp on a computer or Apple computers is that you simply get to use the big screen, full-size keyboard and also the processing power of your PC to get pleasure from quicker WhatsApp messaging.
Since most smartphone users are probably to be using either an iPhone or Android Phone, we are describing below step by step how to use WhatsApp on the computer . Methods for both separately for iPhone and Android Phone users are mentioned.
How to use WhatsApp on Computer. (For Android WhatsApp Users)
Follow the steps below mentioned to to learn how to use whatsapp on computer, just in case you’ve got your WhatsApp account on an Android Phone.
1. Open the Chrome browser on your computer or mac and visit web.whatsapp.com
2. You’ll see the WhatsApp QR code on the screen of your PC.
3. Open WhatsApp on your Android mobile.
4. Tap on the three dots menu icon, that located at the top right corner of your Android Phone .
5. Tap on WhatsApp web option in the menu.
6. On the following screen, you’ll see the option to scan the WhatsApp QR code as generated on your PC (step no. 2 above)
7. Use the rear camera of your Android Phone to scan WhatsApp QR Code as generated on the screen of your PC in step 2 above.
8. Once the QR Code is scanned by your Android Phone, you’ll directly see your WhatsApp Messages on the screen of your computer or mac.
After these steps, you’re absolutely setup to Use WhatsApp on your PC to send and receive WhatsApp Messages, a similar method you’ve got been using WhatsApp on your Android Phone.
As described above, the computer version of WhatsApp that you simply are seeing on the screen of your PC is much a mirror image of your WhatsApp Account as accessible on your iPhone or Android Phone.
How to Use WhatsApp On computer. (for Apple iPhone users )
WhatsApp recommends that you use Chrome Browser to enjoy the total functionality of WhatsApp on your computer or mac. However, you’ll be able to additionally use WhatsApp on Mozilla Firefox, Safari and other browsers. Follow below steps describe how to use whatsapp on computer.
1. Open the Chrome or Safari browser on your computer or mac and visit web.whatsapp.com
2. you’ll see the WhatsApp QR code on the screen of your PC.
3. Now, open WhatsApp on your iPhone
4. Tap on the WhatsApp Settings menu, placed at the bottom right corner of your screen.
5. On the following screen, tap on WhatsApp web option.
6. On the following screen, you’ll see the option to scan WhatsApp QR code.
7. Now, use the rear camera of your iPhone to scan the WhatsApp QR Code as generated on the screen of your PC (in Step#2 above).
8. Once the QR Code is scanned in your iPhone, you will see all of your WhatsApp Messages on the your Computer screen.
Now, you’ll be able to begin using WhatsApp on your PC to send and receive WhatsApp Messages, much similar method as you’ve got been using WhatsApp on your iPhone.
How to logout of WhatsApp on computer or mac.
After using WhatsApp on your computer or mac, you’ll logout of the application by tapping on the 3-dots Menu icon placed at the top right corner of your monitor so clicking on log out option.
In case you forget to logout of WhatsApp on your PC, you’ll use your iPhone or Android Phone to remotely logout of WhatsApp on your computer or Mac.
1. Open WhatsApp on your mobile phone (Android or iPhone)
2. Tap on the Settings from the bottom Menu (if you use iPhone)
Or the Android mobile users tap on the 3-dots menu icon
3. On the following screen, tap on WhatsApp Web/Desktop option (in case of iPhone).
Or tap on the WhatsApp web option just in case of Android Phone
4. On the following screen, tap on log out from all Computers link.
5. Tap on logout on the pop up window.
This way you’ll remotely logout of your WhatsApp account on a PC, even once you had forgotten to logout of WhatsApp on your Computer.